Friday 19 July 2013

Friday Night’s alright for…….sewing!

Well, it’s nearly here!!!  Tonight’s the night…and it’s a perfect night for settling in and sewing with your gal-pals!!!!   I’m sooooo excited….we have so many people joining us…..

FNSIButton

If you haven’t signed up yet……..you can go back to the last post HERE and sign up.

At last count there were 63 of us…..if we can get to 80, I’m going to offer a second prize!!!!!!    My very good bloggy friend Anthea, who has been encouraging me with fostering FNSI ALL the way along, has sent some gorgeous FQ packs as prizes….isn’t she amazing!?! 

Here is first prize……

003 (Medium)

and second is…….

009 (Medium)

three gorgeous FQs to get you ready for next month’s FNSI!

Anthea has some wonderful news too…..she is taking over Christmas Through The Year…….aren’t bloggy friends just wonderful?? When life gets in the way of bloggy plans, there’s always someone to led a hand and keep a great thing going! 

Go and take a look…..it might be something to help you get your Christmas plans well and truly underway…after all, there are only 5 months left!!!!!  *eek*

Christmas

Speaking of Christmas…..I’m planning to work on my Long Time Ago In Bethlehem quilt tonight……..yesterday I spent the day with Jen and we just HAD to do a little retail therapy and look what she found me…….

008 (Medium)

Some Henry Glass “The Great “I Am” “ by Leanne Anderson….I just HAD to have some…….it’s just going to be perfect to sash my blocks….

001 (Medium)

*squeeeeeee*   I can’t wait to start this tonight!?   What will you be doing????

Sugary hugs xox :o)

my signature

11 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done Anthea...lovely lady:) I will be there stitching or not. Thanks for hosting Wendy. Hugs...

Fiona said...

lots of lovely stitching happening...
Hugz

Larissa said...

Wow that sashing fabric is gorgeous - and will be perfect with the Long Time Ago in Bethlehem BOM!! Thankyou to both you & Anthea for the gorgeous prizes! ... I'm actually just about to start my F(D)NSI now, though it may be a little stop-and-start-y for a few hours until the little one heads to bed. Still not feeling wonderful :/

Anonymous said...

Nice to be able to join in tonight

Katherine said...

I've had a wonderful day with the FNSI girls. I am about to crash now, I get up extremely early every day lol, and will be back tomorrow with an update! Have fun everyone.

Donna Baker said...

the lamb embroidery is so cute!

I wish I was working on Christmas in July but I think I will be starting to work on a quilt for my big sister who bought their first home! so excited about it though since I haven't worked on a quilt in 8 months - yikes!

CJ said...

I am sewing now! 4pm in northern Idaho. Who am I kidding? I am NOT going to resurrect my blog to post about my sewing (less time for sewing the way I blog). Anyway, working on building some blocks for a throw. It is a gift for a wedding on the 2nd of August. :S Seeeee, I don't have time to blog!

Anita said...

Hi Wendy,
Your projects look fun, have a great night. I'm going to have a great time too doing FNSI.
Cheers, Anita.

Mary Ann said...

I'm going to post my results shortly-here's hoping we get to eighty!!

Raewyn said...

Oh so close to 80!! Love your stitchery and love that sashing fabric! Happy sewing :-)

Allie said...

Wow - can't believe Christmas Through the Year is still going, lol, it has taken on a life of its own, I'm so glad! And thanks Wendy, I needed the reminder about the Bethlehem stitcheries, lol...